The following are the updates and requirements for all travellers going to Kenya from the United Kingdom, that came into effect from Midnight 11th June 2021;
- All flight restrictions between Kenya and the United Kingdom have been lifted.
- All passengers/ crew coming to Kenya from UK, irrespective of their route of travel to Kenya must be in possession of a valid COVID-19 negative PCR test certificate conducted within 96 hours before travel.
- All children below the age of 5 years will be exempted from COVID-19 negative PCR test to enter Kenya.
- All travellers arriving in Kenya must complete a COVID-19 Travellers Health Surveillance Form before their arrival, even if only transiting. After submitting the form, travellers will receive a QR code which must be presented to port health officials for them to be allowed to proceed to arrival immigration
- All passengers/crew irrespective of nationality, residency status and route of travel to Kenya from the UK shall be required to self-isolate for seven days upon arrival and take a subsequent PCR test four (4) days after arrival.The Passengers will submit daily health information including the results of their second PCR test on the jitenge platform or the 'jitenge' App (available on the Google Play Store) for 14 consecutive days
- All returning Kenyan citizens must have a valid COVID-19 negative PCR test certificate and self-isolate for seven days upon arrival.
- All UK Government officials and diplomats shall be exempted from quarantine provided they have a valid certificate of COVID-19 negative PCR test conducted within 96 hours before travel to enter Kenya
Further information on the COVID-19 updates and restrictions by the Government of Kenya can be found on the Ministry of Health's Website and the Kenya Civil Aviation Authority Website
For further details on the updates and restrictions for travellers entering into the United Kingdom please visit Link
For further enquiries please contact us;
a) Consular and Immigration Services
Mobile Tel. Line:- (+44) 07979973794
b) General Information
Mobile Tel. Line:- (+44) 07423840893