The following are the updates and requirements for all travellers going to Kenya from the United Kingdom, that came into effect from 16th September 2021;
- All passengers/ crew coming to Kenya from UK, irrespective of their route of travel to Kenya must be in possession of a valid COVID-19 negative PCR test certificate conducted within 96 hours before travel.
- Operating crew are exempt from COVID-19 test when on a layover between flights. They must adhere to COVID-19 protocols from airport to hotel/residence and back to airport
- All children below the age of 5 years will be exempted from COVID-19 negative PCR test to enter Kenya.
- All travellers will be expected to fill the International Travelers Health Surveillance Form and submit before travel and thereafter submit a daily health information through the.After submitting the form, travellers will receive a QR code which must be presented to port health officials for them to be allowed to proceed to the arrival immigration.
- All travellers irrespective of nationality, residency status and route of travel to Kenya from the United Kingdom shall be required to self-isolate for seven days (7) upon arrival and take a subsequent PCR test four (4) days after arrival.
- The Passengers will submit daily health information including the results of their second PCR test on the jitenge platform or the 'jitenge' App (available on the Google Play Store) for 14 consecutive days.
- Diplomats and Senior government officials will be exempt from quarantine but must be in possession of negative PCR test conducted within 96 hours before travel to enter Kenya.
Further information on the COVID-19 updates and restrictions by the Government of Kenya can be found on the Ministry of Health's Website and the Kenya Civil Aviation Authority Website
For further details on the latest updates and restrictions for travellers entering into the United Kingdom please visit the following Link
For further enquiries please contact us;
a) Consular and Immigration Services
Mobile Tel. Line:- (+44) 07979973794
b) General Information
Mobile Tel. Line:- (+44) 07423840893