- England is still in a national lockdown and the Republic of Kenya urges its citizens living and travelling to the United Kingdom to remain vigilant and adhere to the prescribed precaution and prevention guidelines provided.
- While we must all remain vigilant -in particular against the threat from new COVID-19 variants, a safe exit plan from the lockdown has been announced by the UK Government.
- From 8th March 2021, people in England will see restrictions start to lift under the recently announced UK Government’s four-step roadmap. The government has published the ‘COVID-19 Response -Spring 2021’ a step-by-step plan to ease restrictions in England cautiously.
- Note that in implementing this plan the government will be guided by data, not dates,hence all the dates in the roadmap are indicative and subject to change.
- The health,welfare and safety of Kenyans living in the United Kingdom remain a top priority for the Mission and the Government of the Republic of Kenya
For further enquiries please contact us;
Consular and Immigration Services
i. Email: Immigration@kenyahighcom.org.uk
ii. Mobile Tel. Line:- (+44)07979973794
Education and Student Welfare
iii. Email: email@example.com
General Information/ all other enquiries
iv. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
v. Mobile Tel. Line:- (+44)07423840893