The 7th Annual Tax Summit, by Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)will be held virtually for a period of two days from 13th to 14th October 2021, 0900Hrs-1700Hrs EAT and will bring together global experts, tax practitioners, academia, private sector players, and senior government officials,to deliberate on solutions for various tax challenges affecting Africa tax administrations
This year’s Summit, theme “Revenue Mobilization Within a Rapidly Evolving Taxation Landscape: Global Trends, Analyses & Resolutions.’’ will focus on how best KRA can achieve its objectives, especially through tax base expansion, service enhancement, business process and people re-engineering, revenue protection, and trade facilitation.
The Discussions Topics during the Summit will include:
1. The impact of global taxation frameworks on tax administration in Africa e.g. OECD IF
2. KRA’s readiness to reimagine tax administration post-COVID
3. Role of Technology, brand awareness, and tax simplification in enhancing service delivery
4. Illicit Financial Flows and its Effects on Africa’s development
5. Developing tax professionals for the future
6. Readiness of customs processes to support the implementation of ACFTA
Kenyans in the Diaspora are all invited to participate in this year's Summit!!
Follow KRA on @KRACare for more updates.