The Kenya High Commission in London is pleased to inform Kenyans resident in the UK that arrangements for a 5th flight from London, Heathrow to Nairobi have been finalised. In this regard, Kenya Airways will be operating a flight for Kenyan Citizens/Residents (permit holders) to return to Kenya on Friday 17th July 2020 as follows.
- Flight Number: KQ103
- LHR Departure Time: 11:00
- NBO Arrival Time: 21:35
- Terminal 2
Ticket Booking Process
Kenyan Citizens/Residents wishing to travel on this flight are kindly requested to make their booking as follows:
- Web link: https://www.kenya-airways.com/en-uk/charter-flights
- UK Local Office Line: 0208 283 1818 Open 24hrs
- USA Local Office Line: +1 866 536 9224 - Open 24hrs
- Nairobi Contact Centre Open 24hrs
- o Landline: +254 203 274 747
- Mobile: +254 711 024747 or +254 734 10474
Mandatory Travel Requirement:
- COVID-19 free certificate in mandatory for boarding. Test certificate should be within 7 days of departure.?
- Passengers will be subjected to the 14-28 days mandatory quarantine period imposed by the Government at their own cost in line with the Ministry of Health guidelines. List of Hotels attached.
- Complete the Coronavirus Quarantine Declaration form attached.
- Non-Kenyan passport holders must have pre-clearance and/or valid Residency/Work permits.
Covid-19 Testing Facilities in UK:
Kenya Airways does not have a vetted test centre in the UK. However, passengers may wish to contact the following facilities:
- NHS Testing Facilities
- Same day doctor - www.samedaydoctor.org - t: 020 7631 0090
- Summerfield Healthcare: To book your COVID-19 PCR swab test please follow the following link: https://booking.summerfieldhealthcare.co.uk/booking?apt=kenya-airways-pcr-drive-in
Covid-19 Testing Facilities in Other Countries outside UK: As per the facilities available for Testing.
Please send a copy of the following information/documents to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th July 2020.
- Your booking details
- Your booking details
- COVID-19 free certificate from the Testing Centre.
- Signed Quarantine Declaration form
- Please ensure that you travel with the Test Certificate and Declaration documents, as you will require them on arrival in Kenya.
The Kenya High commission remains committed to the welfare and wellbeing of all Kenyans in the UK. For further information, feel free to contact the Mission through email@example.com . You can also reach the Kenya Airways through the above contacts or email firstname.lastname@example.org.