KENYA DIASPORA OUTREACH IN LEICESTER
The Kenya High Commission in London wishes to inform the Kenyan Diaspora Community of the outreach programme that will be held in Leicester.
Venue: Mano House Neighbour hood Centre,
Haddenham Road, LEICESTER
Date: Friday, 9th June 2023
Time: 10:00Hrs - 17:00Hrs
1. Passports applications
2. Emergency Travel Documents
3. Regaining Kenya citizenship
4. Declaration of Dual citizenship
5. Birth certificates for children of Kenya citizens born abroad
6. Duplicate birth certificates
7. Duplicate marriage certificates
8. Certificate of no impediment to marriage
· For passport applications, please complete your application on e-citizen (www.ecitizen.go.ke), download and print the application form, invoices and attach all required documents before coming to the venue.
· For all the above services, please complete the application forms and attach the required documents before coming to the venue.
Details on requirements and application procedures for all the services are available on our website;www.kenyahighcom.org.uk under consular services.
*Consular services are provided on a first-come, first-serve basis;
no appointment is necessary for this exercise*
KENYA HIGH COMMISSION IN LONDON